Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Guys, I’m really sorry for the two day absence. I’ve been super busy putting the finishing touches on the line up of YouTube videos that are set to go up in February and I’ve been breaking my back over getting these pages of Desserts finished too. Those things have been my main focus but I have a ton of other daily tasks I have to take care of in addition to my artistic endeavors if you will. Blogging has just slipped my mind these past two days. And I’ve realized that blogging daily has caused some of my posts to be very lack luster and boring due to being in a rush to just get the daily post over with, lack of inspiration, and nothing new to write about every day. So that said...I’m not quitting! I’m simply changing the blog schedule to once a week. So for now on there will be new post on this blog every Tuesday! I’m happy with this decision because I think it will improve the quality of my posts by giving me more time to accumulate interesting news throughout my week before I share a post. And it’ll free up more time in my days. I don’t feel like I’m giving up on the previous goal, because I have that goal my best try but it just didn’t work to my advantage. So by trying, learning and adapting things to fit and function better for me, more progress can be made in the long run! Also, I’m doing whatever I can to earn money on a daily basis. And even though I don’t yet have a regular job, I’ve found a few legitimate ways to make cash. I’m planning to make a YouTube video about this specifically for artists because it’s helped me a lot because I’m able to buy new sketch book and pens, and I’m currently following a daily saving goal so I’ll be able to buy a new laptop and drawing tablet before summer even comes around. So yea, since my channel is art focused I really wanna share these ways I’ve made money and been able to set target daily income goals even without a job because it could be really beneficial to a lot of people. I sure wish someone had told me about these money makers earlier! Anyways, Desserts chapter #1 will be shared here and on a variety of webcomic hosting sites(the ones linked under the blog header) on February 15. And videos on the Margoat YouTube channel will officially start being uploaded every Tuesday on February 12. I still have to figure out what time of day will be best to upload videos but I guess that'll be easy to figure out once I have somewhat of an audience. I plan to make a poll for what time my viewers would like best. But we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it. Another thing, I should be getting my laptop and drawing tablet in late April~May, so I’ve been thinking about whether I should start taking commissions again after they arrive in the mail. I’ve already received some request from people but I turned them down because I don’t have my equipment yet. It could be a good way to earn more cash but, from past experiences doing commissions, I realize that it could put more pressure on me and my time. I guess I shouldn’t worry about that bridge until I cross it either. But I’m such a worry wart and meticulous planner it’s difficult for me to not be over thinking. That’s it for today. I’ll talk to ya on Tuesday! Xoxo Margoat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start With The Human In The Mirror The first chapter of volume 1 of Desserts will make it's debut here   on January 1 @ 10am! ...