Thursday, January 10, 2019

It was 11:32pm when I wrote this:
Just got finished inking all of part 1&2 of desserts. I'm not really super tired but my hands kinda hurt. So tomorrow I'm gonna get my dad to scan them for me at his studio so I can start adding lettering. I'm going to dedicate one week to shooting and editing these YouTube videos I've been putting off. I'm not going to put an exact date on it but I want to have them ready to upload some time after Desserts is posted online. I've written up all my video content ideas and will be spending more time on those for a while as I put text into Desserts. I'm determined to be more active on the YouTube this year.
Lately I've been hitting myself in the head because I could really get more done in the day if I woke up earlier but I constantly stay up too late working to even wake up on time. I deeply wish I could train myself to be one of those people who can go to bed late and still wake up early. Literally all of my problems would be solved!
Anyways, just wanted to leave a little update!
Xoxo
Margoat   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start With The Human In The Mirror The first chapter of volume 1 of Desserts will make it's debut here   on January 1 @ 10am! ...