Monday, December 17, 2018

On Friday I got envited to a super fun New Year party that one of our neighbors set up. So Saturday night I went and I had so much fun! We talked about out goals for the new year, drank eggnog and ate some really yummy food, listened to music and made vision boards! I’m so pissed off at myself for forgetting to take a picture of my finished vision board yesterday—uuhg! I wanted to post a picture of it here on the blog but I left it at home. I will update this post with the picture tomorrow though.
Anyways it was cool to get out of the house and be able to express myself around people my age. And it was kind of a wake up call, it’s almost 2019! The last few years I’ve just let the new year fall upon me by surprise, but the party and this blog have really made me think about being a bit more prepared and aware! I have a few steady goals for the coming new year and I think this has made things more exciting for me because it’s not “just another year” this time.

Xoxo
Margoat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start With The Human In The Mirror The first chapter of volume 1 of Desserts will make it's debut here   on January 1 @ 10am! ...